
I am John and I am lucky enough to live with my girlfriend Tracey ( Tracey does not like partner , after all we are not solicitors ! ) at Mill Cottage in the beautiful rural countryside of Mid Bedfordshire.This blog will hopefully tell you of some of the fun adventures we have. The photo of us posted here is on a recent trip to the Iceland hence Tracey's cute woolly hat !
2 comments:
Very interesting reading. You have such great wildlife near you.
I would just like to say John if Tracey doesn't like being called your partner which I also hated. Why don't you ask her to marry you, then its so much easier husband and wife. It sounds great!!! Anyway havn't been to a wedding for a while!!
The hat is fabulous indeed, as is the scenery. Looks like it was pretty chilly out there...
Post a Comment