Thursday, 25 October 2007

A weekend at the Seaside

We spent a short weekend in Suffolk a couple of weeks ago to celebrate my new job ! ( well it was about time I started work !! ) We visited both Aldburgh and Southwold, two of our favourite places at the coast. Be nice to live there but its so expensive . The beach huts in the picture are at Southwold and go for £40- £50k !!! The other picture is of Tracey on Aldburgh beach by a giant shell ! ( its artwork apparently ! ) We stayed at the Old Stables at Henham Park which I would highly recommend. Probably the best breakfast I have had anywhere I have stayed. Well if you get the chance check out the Suffolk coast its a bit of old England by the sea and perhaps try Nick's breakfast at Henham Park.

No comments: